In Q&A in the Kitchen Season 2 Episode 1 Origin Stories. Jack, Westley, DaVo and Jimmy tell the story of how they first discovered tattooing. piercing and body modification and how they became an artist. Also, they talk about the importance of apprenticeship and whether you can take a class and become an artist. Premere at 5pm CST Sunday October 6th, 2019.
Q&A in the Kitchen is a series where Professional Tattooist and Body Piercers discuss common subjects relating to the Body Arts. If you have a question that you would like us to cover in the future, please comment below or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Body Piercing & Tattooing Channel Merch Store - https://bit.ly/skamerch Featuring artwork by DaVo, Jack and Westley and Axiom and Skin Kitchen designs.
To listen to the podcast version go to:
- Buzzsprout - https://www.buzzsprout.com/263610
- Apple Podcasts - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/q-a-in-the-kitchen/id1454849876
- Spotify - https://open.spotify.com/show/4X1MxKlznsoPmHvCUX8zCT
- Google Podcasts - https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9mZWVkcy5idXp6c3Byb3V0LmNvbS8yNjM2MTAucnNz
- iHeart Radio - https://www.iheart.com/podcast/256-qa-in-the-kitchen-31156441/
- Overcast - https://overcast.fm/itunes1454849876/q-a-in-the-kitchen
- Pocket Cast - https://pca.st/45E6
- Castro - https://castro.fm/podcast/702c6978-4de5-4d4b-a964-4eb38f245bc0
- Podchaser - https://www.podchaser.com/podcasts/qa-in-the-kitchen-812663
Now on TikTok - TikTok - @SKTattoo - http://vm.tiktok.com/fWNXFc/
Axiom Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/axiombodypiercing/
Skin Kitchen's Instagram - https://www.instagram.com/theskinkitchen/
For more information on DaVo and the Axiom Body Piercing Studio go to https://axiompiercing.com
Coffee supplied by and brought to you in part by Death Before Decafe. For more information go to https://www.deathbeforedecafdsm.com/
Skin Kitchen Tattoo and The Axiom Body Piercing Studio are located at 3800 Douglas Ave./Des Moines, Iowa 50311
Tattoo hours are Thursday - Monday 1-8pm
Piercing hours are Thursday - Monday 2-8pm
This episode was shot using the following devices
All footage was filmed using a Canon EOS M50 Camera get your own at Amazon - https://amzn.to/2Gv0vQe, Canon EOS 80D - https://amzn.to/2RD2jcS with Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens https://amzn.to/2wewJrN and the GoPro Hero 7 Black - https://amzn.to/2llbvGK
Audio - 2 AKG D5 Vocal Dynamic Microphone - https://amzn.to/2lmT4S3 and Shure BETA 58A Supercardioid Dynamic Microphone - https://amzn.to/2lldZVA and Tascam DR-70D 4-Track Portable Audio Recorder - https://amzn.to/2KuteqG